Expert Resolution for IRS Issues in Oregon City
In Trouble With a Tax Collector? We Are Here for You.
Few circumstances are as stressful as facing a tax audit, collection action or appeal. Most taxpayers panic when they see an official envelope in the mailbox. Where are the receipts? Will you owe money you can’t afford? Will there be penalties? Can you stuff the letter into the bottom of your desk drawer and ignore it?
No, you can’t. But you do not have to handle it by yourself. In fact, you shouldn’t.
If you have received a letter from the tax authorities, call Beavercreek Tax Service for expert help. Trying to represent yourself places you at a disadvantage because:
- Unless you are a tax pro, you don’t have all the facts. The federal and state tax codes are very long and very complex. Preparing a beneficial strategy for dealing with your unique situation requires knowing the ins and outs of the tax code and having an understanding of how to present your case in the most favorable light.
- You are emotionally involved – it is impossible not to be – and that makes it harder for you to respond logically and effectively.
- Mistakes can hurt you financially. Choose your words poorly, sign the wrong form or present your data incorrectly, and you have handed the auditor evidence that may cost you big bucks.
We know what to do. If you are facing an audit, tax collection action or appeal, an authorized tax representative from Beavercreek Tax Service will:
- Carefully evaluate your returns and your unique situation to develop a strategy for resolving your tax problems
- Assert your rights so you receive fair treatment from the tax authorities
- Appeal unfair decisions and penalties and protect you from abusive audits
- Deal with the IRS on your behalf – in most cases, you will not have to personally attend your audits or hearings
Call 503-557-0130 today for:
- Expert representation from a former tax auditor and a team of experienced enrolled agents to assess and minimize the financial impact of your tax issues
- Assistance with special tax situations, including audits, appeals, garnishments, bank levies, liens, offers in compromise, innocent spouse relief, unfiled tax returns, amended returns and employment tax issues
- A strategic tax plan so you can move forward and avoid future problems
Your first consultation and estimate are free.
Are You a Loyal Customer?
Have you referred someone to Beavercreek Tax Service? Call today for Customer Appreciation coupons that will save you money at tax time.